Eliminate the root causes of squeak and rattle in the early stages of design
Altair's Squeak and Rattle Director (SnRD) is a novel set of comprehensive software automations to rapidly identify and analyze design alternatives to eliminate the root causes of squeak and rattle (S&R) in assemblies. Tailored to be deeply integrated within your environment and processes, SnRD offers a complete set of capabilities to streamline the entire S&R simulation workflow process from model creation to results visualization. Fully integrated in the HyperMesh and HyperView, this user-friendly solution provides a highly semi-automated approach to determine relative component displacements in the time domain that can lead to undesired squeaking and rattling in products. By identifying potential areas of concern in the early stages of design, the overall design quality can be improved and significant cost and time savings can be realized.
• Identifies risk zones for squeak and rattle from the earliest development phase (ex. styling surfaces) to correlation and test support
• Provides a consistent and efficient method to set up the simulation models
• Automates repetitive pre and post-processing calculations and presents results in a standardized format
• Decreases the time to perform squeak and rattle analysis by up to 80%
Ideal for Organizations that:
• Serve markets where quality and value are tightly coupled with the perceptions of Squeak and RattleDownload the Squeak and Rattle Director Brochure